Fungix is a natural composition produced by Sisquoc Healthcare to treat and recover nails hit with fungus. Funginix is one of the safest anti-fungal medications though containing high concentrations of oils and natural extracts. Still it is not advised to use in children under 12. Funginix is a topical liquid which must not be taken by mouth or applied on mucous membranes (eyes, lips, genital area).
How Funginix works?
Funginix is one of the most tested and most widely applied anti-fungal medications. It contains natural oils and essences in high concentration, each of which is known to possess anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, irritation and pain relieving properties.
The suspension of Funginix contains menthol, camphor, rose flower and tea tree oil which are known to fight nail fungi on their own even if applied solely.
The natural composition makes Funginix safe. However people performing allergic reactions should be careful and must talk to a doctor first prior to the usage of the liquid as natural components are the greatest triggers of allergic reactions. Actually, you can check whether you will perform allergy or not with a home test by applying a small drop of the liquid on a sensitive area of skin (for example, elbow) and track the reaction for 24 to 48 hours.
Mild redness and irritation are produced by the components and are not allergic reaction. The redness and irritation caused with Funginix ingredients must vanish in half an hour. If the symptoms are present for a longer period of time, then it is better to consult a doctor.
The efficacy of Funginix
We have conducted a research of user reviews to provide you with true data on the efficacy of Funginix. We have studied over 2000 user reviews of the medicine and have got the next results:
- The first symptoms of recovery are changing of nail color to normal – Funginix fights dark, yellow and green spots the best. The first improvements of nail color appear in two weeks of treatment.
- After a month of treatment over 40% of patients notice that the damaged nail stop distortion.
- Over 60% of patients report full recovery in 3 months of treatment – this is true for mild to moderate cases when toenail fungus develops on the tip of nail plate. If the fungus is at the base of nail plate then the recovery period prolongs up to 6-8 months. This is a necessary time for a damaged nail plate to be replaced with a healthy new one.
- Only 3% of patients did not notice any changes – this is true for severe and neglected cases when nothing works for the fungus and only surgical removal will help.
How to use Funginix?
Funginix must be applied only on a well prepared nail. The preparation is standard: washing with soap, gentle piling and drying. Some sources recommend to perform filing before washing the nail.
Our recommendations are:
Soaking a damaged nail or nails in hot water, this will soften the plate. Gently file the nail plate. Then wipe the remnants with clean towel and let the nail dry for 1-2 minutes. Do not apply any solutions prior to the Funginix liquid as a reaction of interaction may occur.
Apply Funginix evenly on a damaged nail plate, on the skin around the damaged nail and under the plate as well. Let us the liquid soak well into the nail. Wait for at least 7 to 10 minutes before putting your shoes or socks on. We recommend powder to be applied on your feet and toes to avoid excessive humidity and getting wet.
Whether to see a doctor before Funginix treatment?
Funginix is one of the safest and powerful treatments we have found on the market. Due to its natural composition the manufacturer does not indicate potentially dangerous side effects.
We recommend seeing a doctor and getting approval for treatment with Funginix for the next patients:
- pregnant and breastfeeding women – though Funginix penetrates the skin poorly, still chances are;
- patients taking constant treatment for chronic diseases;
- patients with chronic skin changes psoriasis.